In order to illustrate some of the components of the Agile Testing Framework (ATF), we provide a growing list of online demonstrations.
- JBehave with Selenium – We will show you how to pull a JBehave test case from Jira, by running two tests and walking you through the code on the Selenium side.
- Sikuli Image Testing – This demo will show the use of Sikuli as a means of testing for an image on a web page and clicking on that image.
- Using WebDrivers Action Builders – See WebDriver’s Action class allow the user to perform a sequence of actions inside of one method.
- Agile Development Framework/Agile ALM integration using CollabNet, TeamForge and TestLink – This is a 13 minute video showing an end-to-end testing process using ATF to connect TeamForge, TestLink, Jenkins, Sauce Labs and SonarQube.
- Testing Windows Clients or any GUI with Sikuli – This demo will show Sikuli being used in the ATF to automate the Windows Desktop and the Notepad Application.