Advanced Concepts Available
- Security Testing
- Mobile Testing
- Performance Testing
- Web Consistency Testing
- Accessibility Testing
Participants interested in building their traditional web based automation skill set will benefit from this curricula. A deep dive into the testing concepts of Security Testing, Mobile Testing, Performance Testing, Web Consistency Testing and Accessibility Testing are explored. Participants can build upon their Automation Engineering knowledge and expand their agile testing framework. Each testing concept, will include its own module, with a culminating event tying in all concepts from each module. Participants will be immersed in not only theoretical aspects of each topic, but will have the advantage of “digging” into actual code. The course utilizes a lab based format for optimal learning and exploratory examples are provided for further inspection.
Technical agile members who desire to expand their automation testing skill set. The participant must have a clear understanding of agile concepts and also have a solid grasp of programming. This course is not for Manual Testers who are at novice level with their programming experience.
This course requires participants to have taken an acceptable introduction to agile course. The participants must have taken either the Automation Engineer course, Automation Architect course or have demonstrable programming skills.
1 Day per Concept
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Ability to comprehensively perform web security testing.
- Automate any Mobile application, Browser based, Native App or Hybrid App.
- Understand Accessibility testing and automate the process.
- Fully conceptualize all aspects of Performance testing and work with the various tool sets.
- Incorporate Web Consistency testing into the Functional automation framework.
Topics addressed in the course include:
- Automating Mobile Applications with Selenium and Appium
- Performing Front End, Middleware and Load/Stress Testing using a combination of Selenium/WebDriver, JMeter, JConsole, BlazeMeter, Sauce Labs, netExporter and HAR.
- Drive Web Consistency testing with Selenium and the Galen framework
- Building a Security testing framework with Xelnium, Selenium, OWASP and ZAP.
- Create Accessibility testing using a combination of WAVE and Selenium.
- Conceptualize expanding the agile testing framework by plugging in additional testing pieces.
- Accurately understand how Security testing works and build a scripting test set that covers the recommended vulnerabilities identified by the OWASP project.
- Learn not only traditional Load/Stress testing, but Front End and Middleware performance testing that is often overlooked by most organizations.
- Delve into Mobile testing and learn how using a combination of Selenium, Appium and Sauce Labs can cover all of your mobile testing needs.
- Understand the time savings and ROI that organizations can experience by automating your Web Consistency testing with Selenium and Galen.
- Work with Accessibility testing through the combination of WAVE and Selenium.